The studio is a great space for smaller groups wanting to hold workshops , meetings, discussions, guest speakers, talks, coaching, tutorials or community activities that require a more contained space.
The space is excellent for activities requiring a wet area and has an outside “wet area” with a sink and water connection suitable for dyeing, felting, painting or wet crafts.
In addition it is fully reverse cycle air conditioned making it a perfect spot for that small workshop, gathering or meeting during the heat of summer .
- 43 Square metres
- Capacity for 10 People under current COVID-19 Rules
- Access to main kitchen with fridge, microwave, plumbed zippy urn
- Audio-visual equipment – a laptop computer with projector, stand and screen, a microphone and amplifier.
- 3 Large Tables and 12 chairs.
- Mini kitchen area.
- Wet area with large sinks.
- Air conditioning.
- Wooden floor.
- Parking for 40 cars